Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Back At It.

Another post, as promised...

I was VERY good today.  I had toast with Nutella and peanut butter for breakfast.  For lunch, I had fresh vegetables with hummus and some fruit.  For dinner, I made chicken salads with spinach, bacon bits, mushrooms, red onion, chick peas, and homemade dressing.

There is one problem.  I am still hungry and I know that Chris is still hungry.  We will probably have a snack later.

This morning I ran almost two miles at the gym.  It's been a while since I've done that.  By the way, I recently decided that I was not getting enough cardio.  I enjoyed the routine of lifting every day, but I'm thinking that the reason I liked it so much is because it was easy.  No more taking it easy!  Going forward, I plan to run on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings and lift on Tuesday and Thursday.  Also, Chris and I may start running in the evenings on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.  Of course, Jet will be running with us.  My puppy needs to get back into summer shape!

No comments: