Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lightning and Hail.

At about 4:15 this morning, I was awakened by a pretty nasty thunderstorm.  The ironic thing is, I'd been having a dream about a tornado that ripped part of the roof off of my house.  Needless to say, I did not sleep well after that.

Due to my lack of sleep and an early morning headache, I decided to skip my workout and sit in the sauna for a while.

I made a bean soup recipe from, "The Biggest Loser 30-Day Jump Start."  I bought the book about a year ago.  There are a few good recipes in it, but the work out routines are definitely for beginners.  I may not be a star athlete, but I work out regularly enough that I wouldn't call myself a "beginner."

The bean soup is good and healthy, but always leaves you wanted just a little something more.  Chris and I ended up having a sandwiches after the soup.  I still consider today a good day.

No comments: