Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Birthday and A Shower.

I've been good for the most part lately... Although there have been a few exceptions.

Last night I indulged in four, yes four, Oberons.  If you are not a Michigander, then you may not know that I am referring to Bell's Oberon, a delightful summer beer.  I have no excuse, other than it had been a very long time since I'd spent a night out on the town with friends.  I had a wonderful time at Club Bart in Ferndale and I hope to go there again some time.

I did not drink so much that I could not enjoy the lovely baby shower that we threw for my sister today.  My niece is never going to wear the same outfit twice.  I hope that she wears out the pink Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars that I bought her.  Lord knows that she has enough pink outfits to wear them with!

The truffles that we made for favors seemed to be a hit!

1 comment:

Rachel J said...

Thank you so much for coming to my surprise party! It was so great to see you. I wish I could have visited more with you! Glad to hear you had fun and if you ever go back, you know who you need to call!

You picked an awesome gift for your sister. How much fun. Hope she loved her shower!!!

Hope to see you soon.