Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Car!!!

That's right!  Chris and I are going to pick up our 2011 Chevy Equinox this morning.  This will be my first brand new car and I am super excited!

After we get the car, we're going to wedding.  I'm glad we're going to have nice weather for it, because lately the weather has been pretty unpredictable.

I haven't been particularly good over the last week.  I did get to the gym like I should, but I ate a little more pizza than I should have.

On Friday, I sat in the sauna for 20 minutes before work.  I've used the sauna at my gym before, but it's much quieter early in the morning.  It was so relaxing that I told Chris we should build one in our house when we renovate our second bathroom.  Of course, that isn't likely to happen, but a girl can dream.

Off to start a busy Saturday!

No comments: