Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cheesecake and Blue Jeans.

Will my arms be sore tomorrow?  When I lifted today, I increased from 10 pound dumbbells to 12 pound dumbbells.  I definitely felt more fatigued, but I'm not feeling sore yet.  It seems to take 36 hours to set in, so I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Apparently, tomorrow is World Health Day.  My employer is on a big health kick right now, so they made sure to make us all aware of tomorrow's significance.  They are letting us wear jeans at the office to mark the occasion (among other things).  If wearing jeans is good for me, why can't I wear them every day?

I didn't eat anything "bad" today... until I finished dinner.  Last night after posting, I made two cheesecakes that will be converted to truffles this weekend.  I wanted to test my theory that a chocolate-coated, bite-size cheesecake would work as a truffle.  The theory has now been confirmed.  Go figure, chocolate-coated cheesecake is good.

No comments: