Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Late Night Snack."

I just discovered a new Ben & Jerry's flavor called "Late Night Snack."  It has a vanilla ice cream base with a salty caramel swirl and fudge covered potato chip clusters.  Doesn't it sound awesome!?!?  I was thinking about getting Coldstone for my Friday night treat, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get this instead.

They also have a new "Red Velvet Cake" flavor that I will be trying another time.

By the way, there wasn't any thunder or ice last night.  The Weather Channel is a tease.

I had pizza for dinner tonight, just like I planned.  It was good, but there is a lot left.  There is probably enough left for dinner tomorrow.  That does not bode well for my diet.

Still no word on the payout for the weight loss challenge.  I hope I hear something tomorrow.

No comments: