Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Loser of a Recipe.

For the third night in a row, I tried a new recipe for dinner.  I made "Sauteed Chicken with Artichokes and Peppers." It was not very good.  I did make one substitution.  I did not get the "marinated artichokes," and opted for the plain canned artichokes that were one third the price.  Perhaps that was the issue, but regardless I do not plan on making this again.

The expense of eating healthy foods infuriates me.  I feel like the world is telling me that if I care about myself, I have to spend more than half of my paycheck at the grocery store.  Not to mention the judgement that I'll receive when I have children and I have to feed them "toxins" because I can't afford the good stuff.  I'm sure I am not in the minority here.  Ranting finished.

I've done well at the gym this week.  Legs Monday.  Abs Tuesday.  Arms today.  I am supposed to work my back tomorrow, but it is pretty sore today.  I'll see how it feels in the morning.  If it's sore, then I'll just do some cardio.

No comments: