Thursday, March 31, 2011

Losing Faith.

I am losing faith in this blog.  The whole point of keeping it was to "keep me honest" and deter me from being lazy and eating unhealthy foods.  I'm doing pretty well about not being lazy, but I am very touch-and-go on the dieting piece.

My will to eat delicious food lately is over powering my desire to lose weight.  I want to eat Doritos.  I want to eat delicious homemade truffles.  I ate both of those things today.  The funny thing is, today I was also ridiculed for eating raw veggies at lunch once again.  "Ridiculed" is quite an exaggeration, but I am still going to use the word for dramatic effect.

Tomorrow's weigh in will not be good.  While I did very well on the weight loss challenge, the weight loss did not translate as well on my home scale.  Also, I'm pretty sure a couple of those pounds have weaseled their way back into my life.

No comments: