Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Quiet Sunday.

I spent the day by myself.  It's been a long time since I've done that, and it was nice.  I'm just one of those people that likes a little alone time every now and then.

I did not diet well today in that I ate sporadically throughout the day.  However, the things that I ate were good.  I made turkey chili for dinner, in full accordance with the 17 Day Diet Phase 1 rules.  It was really good, but not as good as old fashioned beef chili.

Tomorrow is the weigh in for the weight loss challenge that I'm doing!  I'm forcing myself to think optimistically, but I really have no idea if I've lost the 10 pounds or not.  It could go either way at this point.  However, I do have all day tomorrow to work it off.  That works if you only have a pound or so left.

My partner weighed out on Friday and was down 12 pounds, so it's all on me!  I think I'll pay her the $20 she loses if I don't make it.

No comments: