Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where Are You, Spring?

I've had about enough of this 30 degree weather.  My tulips and daffodils have, too.

My cheat week continues.  Leftover pizza for dinner.  Tomorrow I will be trying Flat Top Grill for lunch.  I've never been, but I hear it is very similar to Mongolian BBQ and is delicious.  I will be sure to report my findings tomorrow.

On Saturday, I'll be eating dinner at Shalimar with Chris, my sister, and her husband.  Shalimar is a great Indian restaurant in down town Ann Arbor, and I'm really looking forward to it.

How can someone that loves food as much as I do ever be able to stop being on a diet?  I can't.  I am going to have to go through life constantly denying myself the food that I really want to eat.  There is a positive side to that though.  After weeks of eating "healthy" foods, the indulgent foods feel so much more indulgent.  Everything in moderation... I guess.

No comments: