Monday, March 21, 2011

Waiting for Mid-Week.

Why am I so anxious for mid-week to get here?  Well... because that is when I get my winnings for the weight-loss challenge!  I went into the gym like always this morning, only this time I was down 11.2 pounds.  Hooray for me!

Remember, that is 11.2 pounds since January 17th, not January 1st.  Also, that is on the gym scale, not my home scale.  I believe I still have some catching up to do on my overall weight loss goals.

That did not stop me from eating an Asiago cheese bagel for breakfast.  It also did not stop me from having the "Super Tostada" at Mexican Fiesta for dinner tonight.  Well, half of it anyway.  That thing was huge.  Anyway, I had my binge day and I need to get back on the program...

... Except for Wednesday when we will be having pizza for dinner, and Friday when I am going to have some real ice cream.  Aside from those two splurges, I am going to try my hardest to stick with the diet.

Thursday is the 17th day of the diet.  I think I may keep going on phase one for an extra week though.  Next Thursday is the 31st, and the day before my next weight confession.  I'm hopeful that if I stick with the diet until then, I may catch up to the 163 pound mark that I am supposed to be at by the end of March.

No comments: