Monday, March 14, 2011

Uh Oh.

This is not good guys.  My life has gotten so lame that I have nothing to write about.  Having nothing to write about gives me very little motivation to write at all.  I completely forgot to write yesterday.

I don't lead a thrilling life and I'm okay with that.  In fact, that is one of the things that I like most about my life.  However, this is a blog about dieting and fitness... and my diet and exercise routine is BORING.  It's so much more interesting when I cheat on my diet.  Who wants to read, "I ate another plate of raw vegetables today."?  Not me.

I could probably spice things up by writing more about work, family, or friends.  I'm pretty sure I would get in trouble on multiple levels if I did that.  I have a bad habit of saying things that mean nothing to me, but somehow cause drama for months on end.  I think that people assume that there are layers of meaning in the words that I say, when really I'm a pretty straight-forward person.

I didn't make it to the gym this morning because we overslept.  The alarm was set.  The time was adjusted for daylight savings.  We just didn't hear it.  Our secondary alarm, Jet, did not wake us up for his breakfast because he is still adjusting for Spring Forward.  Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: