Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Drumroll Please...


I missed my goal by six-tenths of a pound.  So close!  That just means that I have to lose 4.6 pounds in February.

I think it's possible.  While I think I am doing the right thing in the gym, I could definitely improve my eating habits.  For instance, we had boxed scalloped potatoes and ham for dinner tonight.  The first few bites tasted good, but after that I felt like I was eating salt by the spoonful.

I don't feel like I'm eating too much, but the scale is saying otherwise.  Eating healthy alone may not get me there... I may also have to cut back a little bit.  With a weight loss challenge deadline just 7 weeks away, and a partner that I don't want to disappoint, that may be the only solution.  However, I'm aware that eating a super low-calorie diet is not healthy in the long run.

I am pretty sure that going to the gym will be out of the question tomorrow.  I'll have to get my exercise helping Chris shovel the driveway.  If the weather man is right, there will be plenty of shoveling to do.

No comments: