Sunday, February 20, 2011

Snopacalypse 2?

Just when I thought that the hard part of winter might be over, we are experiencing another mass dumping of snow.  It's been snowing since about 2:30 this afternoon, and my best estimate is that we have 5-6 inches at this point.  It is still snowing, and the forecast says that there is some ice on the way too.  As much as I'd love another snow day, I really hope that I don't have to burn another personal day because of the snow.  We really need to get an all-wheel-drive vehicle.  The worst part is, my office is about a half-hour drive south of my house... and they aren't getting as much snow.  I'm going to look like a total pansy if I have to call in.

On the bright side, Chris and I were able to get out in the backyard and do some work before the snow arrived.  Jet's mess has been cleaned up, which should make spring yard clean up much easier.  That is, if spring ever gets here.

I did alright on the diet today, but I can't say the same for Jet.  He ripped open a bag of cat food and helped himself.  We aren't sure just how much he ate before Chris caught him, but it was enough that he didn't want his dinner.  I am not looking forward to the smells that will be coming from him later.

No comments: