Monday, February 28, 2011

Farewell, Clouds and Gloom.

At this time tomorrow I will be sitting down to dinner in warm, sunny Arizona.  All Michiganders love a little snow, but by this time of year we're all sick of it.  It will be nice to get away from the grey skies and all around gloomy atmosphere and soak up some rays.

I have decided that I'll also be taking a break from blogging.  My weight loss goals still are what they are, and I don't plan to slack.  With any luck I'll get a run in each morning while I'm there.  It will be nice to be able to run outside in the sunshine.

I got a good leg workout in this morning.  Our fight is late tomorrow, so I am going to work my arms at home in the morning before we fly out.  I have just enough gym equipment at home for a decent weight training session.  I also know that there are some good, short cardio workouts on On Demand that I can do afterwords.  I give you my word, I will be working out tomorrow morning.  I may have to in order to make weight.  If you've forgotten, tomorrow is March first and I am supposed to be at 167 pounds.

I will make a quick post tomorrow before leaving, even if it only means posting my weight.  I am a woman of my word, if nothing else.

No comments: