Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This Tuesday Feels Like Monday.

Today was one of those days where I would have screamed out in frustration if it wouldn't make my co-workers think that I'm even more weird than they were already thinking.  I'm a very honest and open person and I find it extremely frustrating that other people see that as naivete.  I'm young compared to many of the people in my office.  I hope that I still feel like I can be open and honest with everyone 15 years from now.  Life is too short to be constantly looking for ulterior motives.

Do you ever feel like a row of cubicles in an office is just like a row of lockers in a high school?  Today I felt like a nerd that was stuffed into her cubicle by a bully.  I just come home and vent to Chris.  He understands me, even if I can be neurotic at times.

My workout was good this morning.  I did 10 minutes on the stair climber and then worked my arms.  I've decided to get on the stair climber for at least 10 minutes a day, and more if I have the time.  Rather than lifting on Tuesday and Thursday, I am going to move my ab workout to Wednesday and my back workout to Friday.  That way I'm getting some cardio and some weights every day of the week (aside from Monday, which will be all cardio).  The extra cardio should help with weight loss, but I know that strength training is necessary as well.

I ate well, but fell victim to the cheesecake.  That was my only cheat today.  I actually only ate about 750 calories before dinner today.  I think I did okay, even with the little slice of cheesecake.

No comments: