Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Jumbo Jet Deal.

Not only did I have pizza for dinner, I had deep dish pizza for dinner.  We had a coupon for pizza, wings, and bread from Jet's and Chris had been craving pizza for quite some time.  I indulged him... and myself.  Who am I kidding, right?

Although deep dish pizza is definitely cheating, I do feel pretty proud of the fact that I could only manage to pack two pieces of bread, two slices of pizza, and four boneless wings into my belly.  That is probably somewhere around what a normal person eats, and only twice as much as I should eat.  As I've mentioned before, I've been known to put away a lot of pizza.  I'll take this as proof that my stomach is shrinking, which is a very good thing.

Aside from the pizza it was an all around good day.  There were no other cheats and I had a very good leg workout at the gym this morning.  Also, I weighed myself and I am down just shy of four pounds for the weight-loss challenge.  That's just about where I should be at this point, since there are six weeks left.

No comments: