Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oops!

Yesterday was the first day that I haven't posted since starting this blog.  Yes, I know.  I said that I would do it every day.  Well, the day got away from me.

It wouldn't have called yesterday a great day for my diet.  I did fine during the day, but had three bottles of Guinness and a lot of naughty snacks at the card party that I went to last night.  I'm all for eating healthy, but I'm not going to be a "Debby Downer" and refuse to eat delicious food at a party.  No one likes a party pooper... or the bitch (excuse my language) that makes them feel guilty for what they're eating while they're trying to have a good time.

We had steak and eggs for dinner.  A very Atkins friendly meal, but not so low calorie.  I think it was a good day when considered as a whole.

I plan to get a good workout in tomorrow morning.  We're flying to Arizona on Tuesday to visit Chris' grandmother and I won't have access to the same exercise equipment.  I'm hoping to get a run in each morning that we are there.  I am really looking forward to four days of warm, sunny weather!

No comments: