Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another Good Day.

I can already tell that I am going to have a difficult time coming up with titles...

Today was another good day.  I did some weight training focused on my arms and abs this morning at the gym.  After my workout I drank a Special K Protein Shake.  They are surprisingly good, but I would not recommend the strawberry flavor.  It definitely helped with the hungry feeling that I was having yesterday.

I've been trying to drink more water and less coffee.  I've been doing well, and have only had one cup of coffee for each of the last two days.  I have had some minor headaches, but I know they will stop in a couple of days.  I have a 32 ounce water bottle at my desk and I've been drinking it twice a day.  I hear that staying well hydrated can curb your appetite and help you feel more energized.  If I'm giving up 2 of my 3 daily cups of coffee, I'll need all the energy that I can get.

I made salads for dinner and cut up some leftover pork chops to top them.  Chris and I always seem to get hungry around 8:30-9:00 when we have salads for dinner, so we had some cottage cheese on the side hoping that the extra protein would prevent that.

I wish it wasn't so gross outside.  They don't plow our subdivision on a regular basis and when they do, they do a really bad job.  I don't trust myself to run out there without falling on my face.  I'm also a little apprehensive about running in the cold.  My lungs hurt just thinking about it.  This guy would probably like it if I went for some runs with him:



No, he does not have laser beams for eyes.

No comments: