Sunday, January 23, 2011

Spice Drops.

I went to visit my Grandma today.  As always, I had to have a few spice drops while I was there.  She's not doing well, and that's one thing that is always a constant with her.  She always offers you candy.  Even when she can't seem to put words together to tell you what is on her mind, it puts a smile on her face to see you grab a handful of candy out of her candy dish.

Afterword I took my parents and sister out to lunch.  I had a chef salad.  While I do consider having the salad instead of the steak hoagie that I wanted a win, I could have had something healthier.  I wish I could convince myself that a little bit of lettuce with mounds of turkey, ham, and cheese was healthy... but I can't.

Dinner wasn't healthy, but I did eat much less than I normally would.  Chris loves his Polish food, so we had pierogies and kielbasa.  I had one sausage and three pierogies (the serving sizes).  I don't think it put much of a dent in my diet, even if it wasn't very nutritious.

Chris stayed home while I was out visiting today and worked on putting together the furniture that we bought yesterday.  He also did the laundry.  All while he wasn't feeling very well.  I'm a lucky girl.

No comments: