Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Having a Case of the Mondays...

I'm not feeling very talkative today, so I'll make this short and to-the-point.

It was just one of those days where I wanted to crawl into a hole and avoid all of mankind.  We all have them.  I'll get over it.

I ate pretty well.  I might have over done it at dinner, but not by much.  Potato soup and the other half of my hamburger from Zingerman's.  It was made from grass-fed beef, apparently that's better for you?

I did very well at the gym.  I ran 21 of the 25 minutes that I was on the treadmill.  5.5mph running and 4.0mph walking for a grand total (according to the machine) of about 2.2 miles before the cool down.  I've never been a runner, so this is quite an achievement for me.

Tomorrow is ominous.  I have an all day off site meeting for work and who the heck knows what kind of food will be available.  I do know that I won't have a refrigerator available to take my own food.  I hope there are some healthy options; and if there are, I hope that I have the strength to make good choices.

No comments: