Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tripped Up by Chorizo.

I did so good today.  At our birthday brunch this morning, I opted for fruit instead of a doughnut.  I had mixed nuts and an orange for lunch.  I know that doesn't sound like much, but the post-workout protein shake did a good job of making me feel full all morning.  I probably should have had something more, but it was a busy day and time got away from me.

I made up for my meager lunch this evening.  Chris' mom, Cathy, took us out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant.  I ordered a quesadilla with chorizo inside, because it looked small and didn't come with the rice and beans on the side that most of the meals did.  It was scrumptious, but not the best thing in the world that I could have put in my body.

My leg workout gets easier every Thursday.  I think next week it might be time to step it up a bit.

Taking the whole day into account, I think I did alright.

No comments: