Monday, January 24, 2011

Is It Hot in Here, or Is It Just Me?

I sweat profusely when I run.  Sounds gross, I know.  That's because it is.  I wish I knew where the thermostat in my gym was, because it feels excessively hot in there.  On the bright side, I'm burning more calories, right?  I feel like a wrestler trying to make weight.

I had one minor slip up today.  Someone left some pizza in our break room and I had a couple of pieces of thin crust.  I'm not sure what kind of sauce was on it, but it had a kick!

I made steak fajitas for dinner tonight and only had one tortilla as I promised myself.  I had one fajita and one serving of Spanish rice (the kind from a box).  It's amazing how many calories you can avoid by only eating one serving of things... Go figure.  Now I just have to figure out how to limit sodium, since there are ridiculous amounts of it in anything that you don't buy fresh.  I would love to make everything from scratch, but who has the time?

No comments: