Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Flying Solo.

Chris is at a business dinner, so I'm eating dinner alone tonight.  I've had a little bit of some leftover pot roast, but it just isn't really doing it for me.  I wasn't that impressed with it when it was fresh on Sunday, but I'm finding that it's even less appealing re-heated.  I'm thinking about finding something else.

I had two slices of Domino's Mediterranean Veggie thin crust pizza today.  This was a continuation of the work-food issue from yesterday... There is ALWAYS some sort of good food laying around my office.  However, this wasn't so bad for me, as far as pizza goes.  Eating thin crust really cuts down on the calories.

I'm not sure how, but I ended up getting to the gym later than usual.  The traffic must have been moving slower than I realized.  I had to cut my run short, but it was a good run.

Tomorrow's office food dilemma: the January Birthdays Brunch.  "No, I would not like any coffee cake."  Just practicing.  Are you convinced?

No comments: