Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Success!

You will be shocked to hear that protein shakes really are better with milk!  As I said yesterday, that's probably the route I should have taken to begin with.  I was trying to avoid having to pack one more thing in my gym bag each morning, but I suppose that 8 ounces of milk and an ice pack are worth it if these shakes help me at all.  I'll reassess before I buy more.

My good eating habits continue.  I made lasagna for dinner, and it was not what you would call "healthy."  However, I made side salads and Chris and I ate those before touching the lasagna.  I probably ate about half of the amount that I normally would have.  I have to say though, I've had enough salads for one week.

We were able to hold off on shoveling snow until this evening, so Chris and I started off to work (the gym for me) a little early this morning.  I still ended up getting to the gym about fifteen minutes later than normal.  I was able to run a mile before it was time to stop and get ready for work.

I'm working on my legs again tomorrow.  Hopefully they aren't sore for four days this time.

No comments: