Thursday, January 27, 2011

Carb Feast.

Ragu bolognese with whole wheat penne pasta and bread n' butter... best dinner since I started this thing.  It may also be the least "diet friendly" dinner I've had since I started this thing.  It was oh-so-good though.

I had a good leg workout at the gym this morning.  I'm thinking that next week I need to take the weight up a notch.  I already did that for lunges and squats (12 pounds to 16 pounds), so we'll see how I feel tomorrow.  By the way, I'll be skipping the gym tomorrow morning because it's about a half hour out of the way of the meeting I have to go to... I may get up and do some Tae-Bo before I leave though.

Another off-site meeting for work tomorrow morning, followed by a party in the afternoon.  It will be a junk-food and adult beverage haven.  I'm sure the healthy options will be limited, but I'll do my best.  It's also going to be really hard to say "no" to free drinks. (Margaritas?)

February first is fast approaching and I am not so sure it's going to be a good day for me.  Would anyone argue that I've given it at least 95% of my effort?  Trust me, I've got more to give... I'd rather not have to result to being a exercise-addict that only eats a thousand calories a day.  That's how I did it in the past, but I really hope it doesn't come to that.

No comments: